Final Fantasy VII Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle of Deepground Vs WRO

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Battle of Deepground Vs WRO - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of Deepground Vs WRO

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:52 pm

Vincent then speeds ahead, running over more of the Deepground people making them die as he runs them over
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

The Battle of Deepground Vs WRO - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of Deepground Vs WRO

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:54 pm

Vincent then Skids up the wall, And pushes sum button and spikes come fomr the wheels, Allowing him to stick the wall, the car drives along with speed avoiding the deepground people, as he avoids them he shoots them rapidly makign them die, he then drifts of the wall and skids to a hault
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:56 pm

I see 5 more deepgroun agents the last 5 and flip off my bike and split my blade into two and i rip through one of the deepgrounds chest blocking with the other blade i then flip and push my blade in on two making them fall to the floor and i swing my blade down hard making flames emerge and taking the others out I look around and shout I think thats them all
Cloud
Cloud
Admin

https://finalfantasyvii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:57 pm

Vincent Skids his car around and the car speeds off into the top, Theres more out here He then sees thousands of Deepground enemies and he grins at them
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:58 pm

He spins up his ceberus gets out of his car and grabs his Hydra, he then aims at the crowd of thosuadns and rapidly shooots them, the bullets only take out a thew, so he then grabs both of his knifes and runs into the Crowd..
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:00 pm

I get on my bike and ride off back to Midgar at full speed
Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:00 pm

Yuffie crawls to the front of the truck and peers out of it, jumping out of it she lands on the floor softly.
Placing her hand to her 4 Point Shuriken, her gloved palm closes around it.
Yuffie
Yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:02 pm

VIncent slices as he runs in, Gripping his knife he slices The Deepground people who jump at him, he then throws them at groups of deepgrounds making them die, he whips out his hydra and rapidly shoots around him
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuffie Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:03 pm

Yuffie turns her head as Cloud rides away on his bike, seeing the truck drive back to Midgar, she runs after it and Jumps onto the back landing on it easily.
Yuffie
Yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:04 pm

Vincent mutters as he leaps up, Wimps.. He then grinns as he shoots directly down killing a group of Deepgrounds as he lands he rolls
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:05 pm

He lands and rapidly shoots around with his Hydra, He then rolls under two deepground people who jumped at him, making them hit heads and they dropped for mid-air
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:10 pm

Vincent then swings his foot high, Kicking a Deepground in the face making him fall down hurt
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:11 pm

I message vincent Lucrecia Cresent
Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:14 pm

Vincent hears the words Lucrecia Cresent He then feels himself Changing, His arms turn hary, and he feels canines grow, he then feel himself formed into a Werewolf creature, he then swings his arms and uses his dark powers, making the floor turn all dark, he then leaps up gripping a Deepgrounds head and flisp down, he slasm the Deepground into a bnh of others making them fall
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:18 pm

He then sends out multiple balls of darkness, making the Deepground peopleget shrouded by total darkness, and sufficates them, he then dives at the other slashign them down with his claws
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:26 pm

Vincent then slams his claw down, then out shockwaves of darkness, s it htis the Deepground people They al lfall down dead, he looks around him, and he sees thousand of dead bodies, he then slowly Feels himself changing, he feels his skin go normal and his teeth change, he then looks at himself and sees his human skin Vincent hosp in his car and drives off to midgar Stoppng by yuffie he Grinns at her then he drives off
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Vincents car shot through the ditches made in the War, The car then stopped as a bunch of deepground enemies walked past, Vincent stared at them mtutering to himself
Why are they still here..
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent.. Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:46 pm

Aiming his gun at his window and into the deepground soilders head, He rapidly shot it, Killing the deepground man instantly
Vincent..
Vincent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum